Eleanor Haspel-Portner, Ph.D. began her private practice as a clinical psychologist in 1974. Over the past few years, Dr. Eleanor works prmarily as a Coach integrating her work in consciousness and energy medicine to help her clients manifest their actual potential.
Eleanor received her Ph.D. from The University of Chicago, Department of Comparative Human Development. With her interdisciplinary background, Eleanor’s passion is helping individuals, couples, and groups synthesize life experiences in practical ways for healthy, successful, and creatively fulfilling lives. Eleanor has extensive postgraduate training in multiple psychological, consciousness, and therapeutic disciplines.
In addition to being a prominent relationship specialist trained in Imago Coaching, Discernment Counseling, and Collaboratie Divorce Coaching, Eleanor has is highly versed in Jungian dream analysis, Clean Language, Hypnotherapy, Heart Math, and, Meditation.
Eleanor is an interactive, solution-focused coach. Her coaching approach is to provide support and practical feedback so clients effectively address personal life challenges. She offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
Dr. Eleanor and her husband Dr. Marvin Portner, M.D. offer a free weekly Manifest Your Dreams webinar through www.nobleenergywellness.com. It meets every Thursday at Noon Eastern Time on Zoom.
- LA Erickson Institute (Co-Founder)
- Imago Relationship Work
- American Society for Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH Approved Consultant)
- Certified Clean Communication Coach (Institue for Leadership Management)
- Past President of the Southern California Society for Clinical Psychology
- Cosmic Secrets: A Key to Self-Discovery. Noble Sciences, LLC. 2016.
- Astrology Essentials: Understanding Charts. Noble Sciences, LLC. 2016.
- Reiki: A Second Degree Reiki Workbook. Noble Sciences, LLC. 2016.
- Marriage In Trouble: A Time of Decision. Nelson -Hall. 1976. Chicago, Illinois.
- Sociocultural Factors in the Development of Guilt. University of Chicago, Dissertation. 1971.