Adult Individual Psychotherapy
Online assessment and treatment of depression, anxiety, complex PTSD, and adjustment disorder. This is a medical service.
- Initial Intake Assessment (90791): 60-minute
- Psychotherapy (90834): 45-minute/session
- Psychotherapy (90837): 55-minute/session
*Insurance does not apply for 90 minutes sessions.
**You must be in Washington state to receive assessment and psychotherapy.
Psychological Consultation and Coaching
I provide online psychological consultation for those who want to solve specific life issues. This service is available for anyone around the world. Unlike psychotherapy, consultation is not a medical service. My consultation service is a combination of psychoeducation and coaching. It is solution-focused, action-oriented, and typically short-term. Areas of service include:
- Multicultural and acculturation issues of East and South East Asians
- Communication skills
- Divorce and post-divorce
- Parenting or co-parenting
- Adult children of addict(s), codependent, or emotionally immature parents
- Interpersonal issues at home and work
- Intergenerational trauma
- Mind-body-spiritual wellness
- Interpersonal violence (mental, physical, sexual, cultural, economic)
My orientation is a combination of cognitive psychology, behavioral psychology, NLP, developmental psychology, feminist/egalitarian psychology, energy psychology. It will be directive and interactive.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.